View Profile NGKFlower

92 Movie Reviews

I would prefer this kind of stuffing than the actual suit stuffing.

Well that got me.

The Undyne model looks great.

46 Game Reviews

Used to play this alot back when I was younger.

I enjoyed it much better than some points of the real game, as in the full game you have to collect all emeralds with EACH and EVERY individual character to unlock another to get in super sonic, let alone the special rings to do the special stages....

Sorry for rambling, but that crap was annoying, surprised I actually beat it. lol

Anyways, Ultimate Flash Sonic is my childhood... Or my teenhood, more likely. lol

this is pretty fun!

I made it in 12th place

Like DarkinRed said, feel free to use any tracks of mine :)

I really like these!

Pretty cool you added Poison in it! =D

EroPharaoh responds:

Thanks! Poison works perfectly with the futa/strap-on options - it was the commission guy's idea though! :D

154 Audio Reviews

Pretty good stuff here. Not my usual cup of tea, but I think you two did a great job on this. :)

P.S. SabreWulf is my favorite character in Killer Instinct. lol

I was strongly thinking Sonic when it first came on, but as I heard the rest of the song, I realized that it IS sonic!
XD

Great cover

I think this is pretty nice, love the drums and strings especially ( guess because I just have a thing for strings, naturally. :P)

it has an "end of the world" vibe to it, and I guess that's what gives it that kind of power when the strings strings kick in, which I think is pretty cool.

My only reason for the 4 stars is because it's an old track from 2013 and no download, but I do really like this alot and I understand your reasons!

Good luck on your album, hope it comes soon. :)

110 Art Reviews

Never heard of this show, but this looks great!
I thought at first it was Tetsuo from Akira. lol

PkBlitz responds:

Thank you! hahaha Tanjiro is as far from Tetsuo as you can get lol, but visually I see the resemblance

one of my Favorite characters in the game. it's kawaii in it's own way! ^_^

So simple yet so adorable

Underrated composer ( with a little bit of artwork here and there) trying to be noticed by the world.

32, Female